Monday, March 28, 2011

Looking for Something: Vocal Trance on AM/FM Radio

There was once a time when I listened to www.di.fm, digitally imported radio pretty regularly. I listened to the vocal trance channel, of course. Then, recently, I was thinking about how I listen to the radio on my way to work. The CD player skips too much on the rough roads, and I like to save my mp3 player's battery for the day ahead. I thought of both of these at one point, and I figured that maybe I could find some vocal trance on the radio for my driving time. But alack! I haven't found any yet.
This is where you come in. Do any of you know where I can tune in to vocal trance on AM or Ohio FM radio? Comment! Send me tweets! Interact with me in some way!

(Oh, and di.fm now has Android & iPhone apps for listening wherever, if you have one of those fancy doodads.)

No comments: