Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Misc. Life Update

I figured that I'd give you guys an overall update on what's been going on in my life lately. If you follow me on twitter, then you probably know some of this, but here it goes:
A few months ago, I got a job. It's full-time with decent pay and good benefits, and it's a steady position. Unrelated to, but thankfully after, that, a few weeks ago, I replaced my old car with a slightly less-old car. Having a steady job, I've also now got a fairly routine schedule, which should, in the long term, help me to get my life a little less ... I don't know, "scrambled" or something. I think that I'm starting to see that, but I'll let you know how that goes later on.
It's summer here in Ohio, which means lots of heat and lots of bugs. I guess that that's not really new, since it happens every year. ... frakking bugs
Oh, but here in the states, Independence Day weekend is coming up, which means fireworks. YAY WOOSH BOOM! Happy 4th of July, everybody!

No comments: