Friday, May 31, 2013

General Update May 2013

I figure that I should give you guys a general update on what's going on in my life.  Here's a quick rundown: 
  • New Job:  I forget whether I've mentioned that I've got a (comparatively) new job.  I've also gotten past the initial trial period thingy.  Also, work's good.  
  • Minecraft:  I haven't gotten around to playing Minecraft much in the past ... awhile.  I'm still liking Thaumcraft, though. 
  • Board Games:  Sentinels of the Multiverse is quite fun!  Also other games, but there's already quite a lot of replay value in Sentinels.  
  • Tabletop RPGs:  Where the frak is everybody?  I has no friends.  :(
  • Sleep:  What's that?  
  • Reading:  working on The King in Yellow
  • Webcomics:  I've fallen way behind, and it's really really really hard to catch up.  
  • Western Print Comics:  I might see if I can get my friendly local comic shop to start carrying Mouse Guard.  
 I was going to say more, but this bulleted list is actually pretty good for a quick rundown. 
...
Maybe more details next time?  

No comments: