Sunday, June 30, 2013

General Update June 2013

Here's a general status update for my life at present:

  • Minecraft:  I still haven't been playing it much.  I'll get back into the swing of it soon enough, perhaps with the long weekend coming up.  
  • Board Games:  more Sentinels of the Multiverse for me, for the most part
  • Tabletop RPGs:  I now have even fewer prospects for available RPG players.  
  • Reading:  I've finished The King in Yellow, and am working on A Feast for Crows during lunch breaks.  
  • Webcomics:  I'm still way behind.  
  • Western Print Comics:  I really should contact the local comic shop & see if they're carrying Mouse Guard yet.  If nothing else, hearing about it might get them to do so.  
  • Wesnoth:  I've got a hankering to play The Battle for Wesnoth again, so I've gone and gotten it again, this time for my gaming PC.  
That's all for now.  Hopefully, more coherent updates will be coming shortly.  

No comments: