- Pokémon: I'm about to beat the 2nd gym.
- Team Fortress 2: This year's Halloween map is actually pretty good. I like that each person gets his own gift, when they spawn. It's been a bit crashy, but I think that today's update fixed that.
- Minecraft: FYI, I've gotten my boss addicted to Minecraft. That said, I've been too busy w/ Pokémon X to play! FWIW, he's tried the new Thaumcraft 4 for Minecraft release candidate 1.7.x, and it's apparently unnecessarily hard, including a new creeping evil force thing and recipes that are sometimes literally impossible to solve. I think that I'll hold off on updating, not because I want to avoid it, but rather because I'm still doing a lot of exploring in Thaumcraft 3.
- Kongregate: I've just been checking dailies & getting badges of the day. The latter seem largely scary-themed these last few days.
- Miscellaneous betas: Well, I can't talk much about most, & I haven't been playing them much due to Pokémon X.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Misc. Video Game Updates
As you probably know from a previous update, I've been focused on Pokémon X lately. However, I haven't dropped other games completely. Here's the latest on stuff: