Monday, March 31, 2014

Reading List: April 2014

Well, April's almost upon us, so I thought that I'd post a list of stuff that I'm hoping/planning to read in the fairly immediate future: 
  • Shadowrun 5th Edition - I get to play this at conventions, so I'd at least like to not have to constantly ask about both rules and lore. 
  • Becoming - I've actually started it, but I want to read the rest of it.  
  • A Feast for Crows - I put this down to play Pokémon X, but now that I've finished it, I should get back to finishing this.  (I'm about 2/3 through.)  
  • A Dance with Dragons - I'd only start this, and it would really depend on how persistent I was on my lunch breaks with reading A Feast for Crows instead of playing Pokémon X.  
  • miscellaneous RPG book - I've got half a shelf full of unread RPG books, so I should read at least one of them.  
Obviously, I plan to read a lot more eventually, but  that's the list of immediate reads, for the near future. 

No comments: