Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Year's Resolutions 2015

I never got around to finalizing my resolution list for this year, so here it is. 
  • 4 blog posts per month - This is still hard, so I'm not increasing it.  
    • Flash Fiction Friday, the 3rd Friday of each month (with that Saturday as a backup), starting in February - I totally forgot this month, but I had a scheduling conflict, anyway.  
  • Finish first stage of research into Greek mythology - This means something specific to me, but I'm being vague here.  
  • Follow my exercise schedule - The schedule itself might change, as needed, but I've got one currently, and so far I'm managing to keep to it.  
  • Beat Myst again - OK, I forgot last year, but I definitely want to do it this year.  
    • I'm also hoping to beat at least 1 other game in this series.  They're not exactly long, but I've got to get around to doing them.  
  • Beat Pokémon OR/AS - This means beating the Elite 4, but I have, like, no progress on this so far.  -_-
The list that you guys get to see is short this year, but I highly expect to get all of them done this year. 

No comments: