Sunday, October 30, 2016

Webcomic Catch-Up Update: October 2016

I didn't do much webcomic catch-up this month, but I expected that, given a bunch of real life.  I'll try to do more catching up in the coming months, but that'll be harder with the upcoming holidays. 

Little Vampires:  I caught up through October 28, 2016, "Happy Halloween from Portmonster".  Hooray! 
Girls Don't Play Games:  I don't remember this one that well, but, when I checked on it earlier this month, the site was being revamped, so I couldn't access the archive, anyway. 
Real Life Comics:  It looks like this one died in late 2015, but I haven't caught up with the archive yet, either.  I'm pretty sure that I'm re-treading some stuff, but I don't remember where exactly I left off; I'm caught up through January 31, 2013. 

No comments: