- 1.5 cups corn Chex
- 1.5 cups rice Chex
- 1.5 cups wheat Chex
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts
- 0.5 sticks butter (regular (salted) table butter)
- 1.5 to 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (vary to suit taste)
- 0.5 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 cloves (or 1 big clove) garlic, finely chopped
- 0.125* teaspoon onion powder
So, I have a rather traditional** Chex mix recipe that my coworkers, my family, and I find delicious. What should I do now? EXPERIMENT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that my creativity has been unleashed, no one will be safe! Or something. If I find the time (not this weekend, but perhaps the next one), then I'll mess with things. I've already got a few ideas in mind.
Maybe don't hold your breath, though, as a precautionary measure.
**peanuts, none of that filler (bread stick pieces, bagel chips, rye chips), and, to some extent, the use of pretzel sticks instead of pretzel-shaped pretzels