Sunday, December 30, 2012

Xmas Haul 2012

I thought that I'd go ahead and tell everyone what I got for Xmas this year.
Apparently, getting directions the old fashioned way (i.e., from Google Maps) just won't do, so somebody got me one of those in-car GPS navigation doodads.
I also got some anime:  Rozen Maiden: Overture & part of Monster (it's a long one).
I also got a hard copy of Godlike, which was apparently difficult to procure.  I know that I haven't seen it around, but I guess that the guys who make it haven't really been pushing to get it out there, either.  I can't wait to get some time to read the rules in more depth and also read up on the setting in more detail.
I also got a new robe, some gift cards, and some mints.
Overall, it was a good Xmas on the receiving end.  I hope that everyone else got stuff that they wanted, too! *<:-D

No comments: