Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013 Update

Things have been pretty busy around here, so I haven't done as much writing or Nuzlocke as I'd like to have done.  However, things should go a bit more smoothly now, as I've finally gotten my hands on a proper gaming PC.  I'm in the process of moving things over there, but I should eventually be able to get nearly all of my games off of my main machine, which should really speed everything up.  This should also make things a bit less stressful, as I can have more fun when I play and have fewer hiccups in general.
I have taken the opportunity to get a more recent version of Minecraft, though mostly so that I could try out the Thaumcraft mod that I've seen.  So far, it's really hard, since it adds Angry Zombies, which do more damage, have a ridiculous number of hit points, can break down doors even on Normal, and seem to be just as common as normal zombies.  I might make a separate post on my Minecraft blog once I get farther into it.

No comments: