Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Resolutions

Here are some resolutions of mine for 2014: 
  • Blog at least 4 times per month.  This one's not new, but I still have trouble with it, so it stays put.  
  • Beat the Elite 4 in Pokémon X.  Honestly, this one will be done by the end of January, or maybe February.  
  • Catch 'em all in Pokémon X.  This one is much more ambitious, and is the one goal that I think has a good chance of not happening, but it also seems very possible.  It's made easier by the inclusion of most pokémon in Generation VI, Wonder Trade, and the coming advent of Pokémon Bank. 
  • Make significant progress in one of my Nuzlocke runs.  
  • Beat Myst again.  I'm planning to do this anyway, but it's also between me and my next goal.  It's been long enough that I remember pretty much nothing of it, so it should still be a mystery! 
  • Get back into Minecraft.  
  • Bonus goal:  Make a Minecraft mod.  I've already got 2 small ones in mind, so this should be doable once I get back into it. 

No comments: