Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Video Game Status for May 2016

Well, I haven't touched Minecraft in ages, but I'll soon be playing 2 upcoming FPSes:  Battleborn and Overwatch.  (The short version of why I got both is:  I pre-ordered Overwatch before I heard about Battleborn.)  This does mean that I'm almost certainly looking at a long hiatus on TF2, since I have 2 different ways to get my shooter fix. 
My life is currently quite disorganized, which is why, when I've played video games, it's been a lot of quickies:  Hearthstone here, Heroes of the Storm there, but never zenning out on Minecraft or attempting FTL again.  I'm getting things organized, but it's tough, so it's still going to be at least a couple of months before I get back into those again. 
That's all for now.  I'll probably report back on the new shooters at the end of May.  ;)

No comments: