Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Video Game Update: Heroes of the Storm

In the evening, I tend to have a bit of fun by playing a video game or two.  My main jam lately has been Heroes of the Storm.  I think that it's the sheer variety of playable characters that keep me coming back.  Of course, whatever the new hotness is, it's in the free to play rotation in a few weeks, so I can always try it out and see what I like.  In terms of the most recent heroes, Ana and Junkrat were OK, Alexstrasza was quite fun, and Hanzo was pretty fun.  I might actually spend part of my horde of in-game gold on Alexstrasza, actually.  I am, however, itching to see Blaze come into rotation so that I can give him a real try.  (I've always found the try-a-hero single-lane artificial match inadequate, so I don't bother with it.) 
Speaking of Heroes of the Storm, I'll probably be pushing these next two weekends to grind out Team League matches, just to get the guaranteed rewards. 

No comments: