Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Great Webcomic Catch-Up: Legostar Strategy Redo

I have three updates to my current webcomic catch-up, Legostar Galactica. 
Firstly, I forgot one Wednesday (I think the 2nd Wednesday) this month that that was my major catch-up day.  So, that's got me off by one year. 
Secondly, I realized that an entire year of catching up on a webcomic that posts daily is a lot of reading.  Well, I knew that it would be a lot, but it's extremely time-consuming.  I'm instead doing 3 months at a time, but doing multiple days per week.  While 4 days would keep me on course, 3 days seems to be where I'm usually falling. 
Thirdly, as I'm caught up to early 2015, it appears that the artist has stopped the separate arc that was running on Saturdays, which should at least make each quarter less time-consuming.  I'm still doing quarters, though, for the sake of keeping track. 
I hope to get fully caught up by the end of next week, so that I can just add this one to my dailies and hit the next comic for large-scale catch-up. 

No comments: