Saturday, October 27, 2012

SolLock's Log: Day 0

I cannot know under what circumstance you will find this journal.  Perhaps I have entrusted you to read it.  Perhaps I am dead.  Perhaps I have simply lost it.  Whatever the case may be, I find it important to keep a record of my travels, as I embark on my own pokémon journey.  
To understand what you are about to read, though, you must understand something about me.  I suffer from a rare curse, which itself has two components:  I can only catch the first pokémon that I encounter in an area, and my pokémon do not faint.  
That I can only catch the first pokémon that I encounter in an area sounds far-fetched, I'm sure, but exhaustive research on my part has shown this to apply to anyone else who has had this curse, at least as well as anecdotal accounts can be trusted.  I'm not about to press my luck on this one, though, which is just as well, as it will prevent me from overextending the second part of my curse.  
My pokémon do not faint:  They die.  

No comments: