Monday, January 27, 2014

The Great Webcomic Catch-Up

I felt that this deserved a mention: 
About a year ago, I was having a rather stressful time.  I was already only catching up on webcomics on weekends as it was, and this kind of threw everything out of whack. 
Unfortunately, this wound up being a self-perpetuating thing:  The longer that I went without catching up on webcomics, the more daunting the task became. 
This will never stop unless and until I go out of my way to stop it; with a few exceptions, I'm about a year behind on most webcomics that I read, which is a shame because I do actually like reading them. 
As such, I declare this week, and however long it takes after that, to be my webcomic catch-up week.  If all goes according to plan, I should be caught up to at least January 26th on each webcomic by February 1st, at which point I'll only be a week behind, and quite capable of getting fully caught up. 
I really do miss the old days, when I would come home and spend a few minutes reading whichever webcomics updated that day.  It's the little things, y'know?

No comments: