Sunday, August 31, 2014

General Update August 2014

On the one hand, I'm glad that August had five weekends, since it meant that I got some much-needed unwinding time on the weekends.  On the other hand, August has absolutely sucked for me.  There was no one thing, really, but all of those little annoying things had to happen all at once.  I'm looking forward to unwinding a bit more.  Here's fun stuff that I'm hoping to do some time soon:
  • Beat the rest of Naxxramas on heroic.  (Hearthstone)
  • Play more Pokémon X & Pokémon Y before Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire drop in November.  
  • Play more Mann vs. Machine:  Some time ago, TF2 added new maps & mechanics to their special Mann vs. Machine mode.  The main thing that holds me back from it is that playing a full round of MvM is like doing a dungeon in an MMO, & requires a fairly large chunk of uninterrupted me-time.  
  • Get back into Minecraft, at least enough to further explore Thaumcraft.  
  • Win a round of FTL on normal.  
  • More DDO?  
I'm also going to be spending a lot of time cleaning my room.  That's not a fun thing, but it's there.  

No comments: